Starting a new Digital Marketing team and need some guidance on how to form your new team?
We’ve got your backs.
Below are multiple roles you will find within a Digital Marketing team, that will help get the best performance for your company. Inside the boxes will show their key responsibilities of tasks each sector are in charge of.
- In charge of managing the rest of the team
- Leading all the other functions in terms of goals
- Proposing new ideas
- Using platforms to analyse data and intel
- Meeting business objectives and needs
- Developing strategies that create effective analytic reports
- Understand the metrics and relevant data
- Take reports from IT Sources, and Customer Feedbacks
- Change raw data into new statistics
- Present analytic data to management
Social Media Manager
- Social Media Manager links content with the Campaign Manager
- Creates Social Media Marketing strategies
- Promoting brand products
- Optimize site pages with social media links and content
- Audience engagement
- Generate website traffic
- Specific Management for the campaigns
- Manages Campaign Team Members
- Works with Content Team to create relevant campaigns
- Drive website traffic
(SEO, Web Developer, PPC etc)
- Control their chosen areas
- Collaborate with Developers
- Adding / Editing Content
- Creating Sites
- Create and Manage PPC Campaigns
- Managing Bids and Client’s Budget.
- Creating Digital Content
- Working closely with the Campaign Manager
- Graphic Design – Assets for Channels / Newsletters
- Creating a style of writing for content that sells or informs audiences
- Understanding the target audience
- Working with different teams to create quality results
- Assist with business pitches for audiences and projects
- Providing content
- Controls distributions
With the Digital Marketing field expanding the chances of the roles and responsibilties above changing and growing will see likely, as well as the chance for your team and company to expand.
If you want to learn more about different Digital Marketing roles, Pharian recommends looking at these sites, because they have in-depth information.